Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Safe penis enlargement?

hi Doctor, My name from Indonesia..i have problem with my genitals,,i have small dick..if i will enlarge my dick safety how can i do doctor..regards..
Tue, 25 Mar 2014
Report Abuse
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand your problem this is nothing to worry because this is absolutely normal and no medicine is there which can increase the size, hope this information helps you have nice day.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

          Mr Obiedullah Baig +(91)-44-0000 My names are GAKURU John from Coimbatore native place Australia. I have the following problem. I have a...