SGPT high, don't drink or smoke, on healthy food. How to reduce this ?

Hello, I'm 31 years old, i did 3 times SGPT test, the first time it was 88 , second 99 and 3rd time 126.
In my test only the SGPT is high and all the other result are very gd, i drink slchool once or twice per month, but always before 15 days i dont drink alchool, i drink a lot of water, but i was so stresses at work for a while. I dont take any type of medicines, i dont smoke . most of my food are healthy, Can u plz advise what to do to reduce the SGPT level to the normal? And what i need to eat, what type of vegetables is advisable to eat and now im doing sports exercises each day, i have hg 1.71 mtr , wt 77, thank you
Wed, 9 Oct 2013