Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

SEVERE abdominal pain with nausea since last two year

My wife, age 29, has been suffering by SEVERE abdominal pain with nausea since last two years. Recent addition is fatigueness. We have consulted with so many Doctors but none of them could find the root cause of this desease. Scenario is deteriorating day by day. Now-a-days she needs to take 2 to 3 Spasmo-proxyvon and Zofer 4 to get rid of pain and nausea.Endoscopy, colonoscopy, whole abdomen CT (contrast) and other pathological test reports are negative. Waiting for suggestion..
Asked On : Fri, 9 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  417
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, welcome to Healthcaremagic. It is necessary to know the exact location of abdomen where pain occurs before commenting anything about it. There can be many causes for such pain. But as you said all the tests have turned out negative the case becomes a bit unusual. You must get her blood hemoglobin checked. If it is normal as well you must visit a psychiatrist. He would be able to help you better after thorough evaluation. Wish your wife good health.
Answered: Sun, 16 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General Surgeon Dr. Sundeep Kumar's  Response
Well,it would have been of help had mentioned, the type ,radiation,exact site and other characteristics of pain.I would suggest a USG-Abdomen to exclude gallstones, serum amylase and lipase levels to exclude pancreatitis.Also,a serum Calcium level should be done to exclude Hyperparathyroidism.By the way,does she also have bone pain/urinary symptoms,which further support the latter diagnosis.
Answered: Mon, 17 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor