Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Ruptured C6, C7 from tennis injury. Faint feeling and tingling sensation. Is it due to neck injury?

Hi. I have a ruptured C6 and C7 from a tennis accident in January 2010. Since then I have rehabbed back with bands balls and weights and playing 5.0 tennis. Since July 12 I have been experiencing tingling in extremities and feeling like I am going to faint. This occurs out of nowhere intermittently. Do you think this is from my neck injury? Thank you. Laurie Wyatt. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear friend, Welcome to HCM.
yes, likely to be due to the disc injury.
do experience any weakness in flexing elbow?
tingling can occur due to pressure of a slipped disc on nerves.
pl. get checked with your doctor.
go slow on practice till then. avoid.
I hope to have answered you clearly. good luck and keep me posted.
Answered: Thu, 26 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor