Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Runny stool, discomfort in stomach. Consult Doctor?

I boiled vegetables in a pot I thought I saw was clean and it had a small piece of cooked chicken skin from a few months ago (Last time the pot was used) I went to strain the vegetables after and noticed the small piece of skin then. I was skeptical at first but still at the vegetables not all of them though just a small serving. Today I ate some food and had some runny stool followed by being really gassy and some slight discomfort in the stomach. Nothing serious it could just be the gas. I just want to know if I should see a doctor. I ate the vegetables about 2 days ago.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

it seems like gastroenteritis.if running stool continue.then you may need to stsrt antibiotic,for now drink plenty of water.avoid .....thank
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor