Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Runny nose,sneezing slight headache and diarrhoea. what can I give him to help ?

my husband has a runny nose,sneezing slight headache and diarrhea what can i give him to help ?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  264
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
He seems to having viral infection,give some analgesics like paracetamol or acetaminophen for headache.make him take steam inhalation,give hot liquids like ginger tea or soup to drink.Curd rice,jello and light diet will take care of loose motions.but make sure he takes plenty of liquids.he will definitely feel better.
Answered: Mon, 24 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor