Runny nose and fever. Could it be swine flu ?

Hi. I have a runny nose and fever since two days? Could it be swine flu? What should I do?
Fri, 25 Sep 2009
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
's  Response
It is not possible to tell from your symptoms if your illness could be swine flu. If you live in a country where swine flu cases have been reported or have recently travelled to such a country, it is advisable that you contact a hospital where swine flu testing is available at the earliest. Only laboratory tests can tell if the illness could be swine flu. While it is important for you to see a doctor soon do not panic because most cases of swine flu are mild. Take proper precautions so that you do not spread the virus to others. Do not attend work till you have been symptom free without medications for at least 24 hours.