Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Running nose. Why did I suddenly start to wheeze? Treatment for COPD or emphysema?

I have come here to report a problem I have been having first of all i have had a runny nose for some time almost all year on and off and earlier to day quiet suddenly I started wheezing and it is hard to breath in. I think my trachea is tightening like someone with asthma but I have not been treated for it nor for COPD or emphysema. Also I have been having some more sneezes as usually probably about 3 or 4 in a row then stop and then come back later on in the day please help.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
all allergies lding to chronic allergisinusitis
due to long allergies dveloped to copd
get treatment of llergies
get spirometery to find conditn of lungs
if lungs are in normal position w can plan after results as copd asthma emysema are treated differently
Answered: Thu, 30 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor