Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Rubbed local leaf on scrotum. Having worm like sensation in anus, scrotum. No help with antibiotic. What to do?

Instead of using cream like Carnestine, Bacyoten to apply on my girdle, I robbed a local leaf which I did not suspect is harmful. Few weeks after using it I started feeling sensation of wormlike movement is my scrotum and at times in my Penis. At times the sensation will be like some ants gathered in my anus mouth. What can I use? as some antibiotic used did not improve the situation. I am 56years old. I went for urinary test and nothing found. I also checked my HIV status and screened Negative. What do I do to eliminate the discomfort.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Nov 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,

This worm like sensation can be sometime due to real worms also.

Please take an antihelminthic like albendazole.

If you dont find any relief a psychiatrist consultation will be worth.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you

Answered: Fri, 29 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor