Rubbed alcohol on pierced nipple. Inflammation on areola and nipple with blisters. How will it heal?

Hey,
I've sorta had a major problem with my nipple..Im 16 and at the weekend decided to get my nipple pierced. Seeing as I'd used rubbing alcohol on all my other piercings, I didnt why I shouldnt on this one. So I dabbed a cotton wool bud with savlon rubbing alcohol and put it down my bra before bed. When I woke up my nipple and areola were really inflamed and i had like loads of blsters over my breast. When I removed the cotton wool bud, the top layer of nipple came off with it aswell! :( Its been a couple of days and I think its getting a bit better, but the areola is very ver dark and I still have blisters and the top layer of nipple still hasnt grown back..
Any advice??
Thanks!
Annabel
Mon, 25 Nov 2013