Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Round, swollen and painful mark on forearm. Looks like bruise. close to burnt area on arm. Concerned

I have a brown, round, swollen, & painful mark on my forearm just below my elbow that I thought was a bruise . The color has not changed for 4 days and the pain is getting worse. I burned my arm just below this area over a week ago. This mark has closed and healed? I am a 63 yr old white female and have newver had a brusie like this. There are no bite marks at the site. The mark really does not look like a brusie and is totally eleptical in shape. got any answers?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  158
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi round swelling and pain over the previously burned area is a briuse due to incomplete should be cured by atarax 25 mg at night.antibiotic twice daily and application of flutibact ointment can cure the condition.supplementation of plain zinc and vitamin c can fasten the healing
Answered: Wed, 30 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor