Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Rough unprotected sex, bleeding, delayed periods, pink reddish brown discharge, lower back pain. Treatment?

last week my boy friend and i had intercorse it was pretty rough and i started bleeding pretty bad i thought i might be having a misscarage due to the fact we have not been using protection it went away the next day but now i am late for my period and i have clumpy pink fleshy reddish with brown flake discharge it itches and i have lower back pain as well.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  194
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Robinlw1.

Thanks for your question.

You had a unprotected intercourse with your boyfriend and it was rough just after that you started bleeding so it couldn't be a miscarriage as for miscarriage product of conception is needed and that need some time so i think you had some genital tract injury at that time.

Now you cross the date of your period and you had pain and discharge and the cause may be previous genital tract injury that doesn't resolve,missed or threatened abortion,may be a Pelvic inflammatory disease or UTI.

You have a very high risk of pregnancy so please do a first morning sample for b HCG to exclude pregnancy and a USG lower abdomen to know the cause of discharge and then consult with your gynecologist with report for his opinion.

Best Wishes,

Dr Sourav Ganguly
Answered: Thu, 12 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor