Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Rough fleshy growth next to vaginal opening.

I have a rough fleshy growth to the left of my vaginal opening. It has been there for a while. I have gone to the gynecologist within this time and she did not mention that it was something to worry about. I have had an STD screening in the meantime and I am completely clean. I was wondering what this growth might be and if there is anyway to get rid of it or at least lessen the roughness of it.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1229
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
please get gynecological check up and discuss this with your doctor .
you are having some lesion that needs to be examined and investigated for proper diagnosis and treatment and soon it is done is better
Answered: Wed, 25 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor