Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Ripped Foreskin, What should I need to do ?

I accidently ripped my foreskin off. 5 years on, although its healed, is still very painfull during sex unless I wear a condom (which acts as a second skin). I don t want to have to wear condoms for ever. What do I need done?
Asked On : Mon, 10 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  428
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query

I suggest u undergo a proper circumcision now and it looks like there is a damages nerve which is causing u problems, u might have to opt for a nerve block
Please meet a gen surgeon. Treatment options are available.
For now try applying lignoacaine jelly over ur penis before intercourse
DOnt lose hope

Have a healthy living
Answered: Mon, 12 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor