Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Ringworm, swallowed terberafine tablet, stuck in throat, hurting. Will it dissolve on its own or do I have to go to doctor?

Hi I swallowed a terberafine tablet yesturday for ringworm it got stuck in my thoart for a few hours I feel like its moved abit cause it dont feel as uncomfortable I e tried eating bread drinking loads of water and warm come but nothing will move it , it s the next day now and I think it s still there it s not hurting or really uncomfortable will it dissolve on its own or do I have to go to doctors how long should I wait ? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Aug 2013
if you feel a blocking or pricking or foreign body sensation in your throat which is occasionally painful then it is advisable to consult an ENT who will in all probability do a routine out patient endoscopic examination of your throat.
take warm fluids and anti ulcer diet such as milk.
Answered: Tue, 13 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor