Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Ringworm like thing on inner thigh. How can I cure it?

I am on holiday in Spain and I think I have noticed what looks like ringworm on my inner thigh only problem is its a little difficult to see a doctor over here and I want to get rid of it as soon as possible as I fear it may of already started to come up on y face, I do have a cream called savlon it says it can be used for minor skin problems and is a form of antiseptic cream, would this work if I apply it every night? Please help! ASAP!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  431
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
You may be correct in diagnosing it as ring worm. Whether it is ring worm or anything else e.g. intertrigo, savlon is to be avoided in strict sense. Go and get medical opinion.
Answered: Thu, 25 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor