Ringing sound in left ear, might be due to bend in nose, improper breathing. Hearing test normal. Cure?

Hi Sir, My name is XXXXX and 32/M years old and working in IT industry. I m having a ringing sound in my left ear since last week and consulted ENT doctor here and he has given some antibotics and told me this is happening due mu inner nose is slightly bend and might be due to improper breathing .I did both hearing test and Brain MRI and looks everything is fine. PLease suggets me how to cure from it as i can not concentrate on my work.
Wed, 26 Dec 2012