Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Ring shaped bruise on lower back, burning sensation under skin

I recently injured my back. Now I have a ring shaped bruise on my lower right back. This ring is accompanied by a burning sensation under the skin . Any idea?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum 

You have developed a bruise over your skin due to injury
A bruise develops due to internal tear in blood vessels and bleeding.

Just apply thrombophobe or hirudoid cream over the affected area.
Thrombophob ointment contains Heparin-Benzyl Nicotinate which improves the blood supply and prevents clots. so it will help in faster clearing of the clotted blood.
And you can take oral vitamin C 500 mg twice a day orally for rapid healing.

Hope it helps 
Dr Geetika Paul
Answered: Tue, 19 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor