Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Right testis increasing in size compared to left, get pain on entire legs. What is the disease and its treatment?

Dear Sir, My age is 36 years and I am married and have a child. From last ten years my right side testis is becoming large when compare to right side testis. Previously I did nt feel any pain but last two years I am getting pain of my entire left leg due to this problem. Kindly tell me disease and solution to become normal.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear spphr chonic pain one side of testies with swelling probable diagnosis is either hydrcele or chornic inflammation get usg scrtum and testies will clear most of picture or consult a genralsurgeon.
Answered: Fri, 5 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor