Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Right testicle pain since years, no success with various medicines, done testicle surgery, suggested cord block. What is this and will it help?

Hello I have had right testicle pain for several years now. I have been treated with several different antibiotics with no success. I had surgery on the testicle 2 years ago, I think on the epididemys and the pain went away for awhile and came back. My doctor now suggests I go into the office for a cord block? Can you tell me what this is and does it usually help?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
You should get a doppler of the testis and spermatic cord done. This will identify the vascular causes. Also you need to wear inner wears which are supporting your testis properly. Cord block may not help your testicular pain as such.
Also get a culture and sensitivity done for the sperm to rule out any infection.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Answered: Wed, 25 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor