Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Right sided pain from head to chest, tension due to exams. Normal symptoms?

Hi, This is for my brother. he is 20 years now. he has got pain on his right side from head upto chest (right side head, eyes, teeth , throat , chest). not in arms. he got this few time and now recently he is getting it every day. He is studying and told there is some tensions about exams. Is this normal or any major problem. I look forward to hearing from you. many thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
hi kraj, your brothers symptoms might be due to tension head ache, which is one type of head ache in which pain would be severe on one side of the head, face over that side eye and behind the eyes and even the upper jaw.. might be this pain could radiate to neck and chest or pain in the neck and chest could be due to some other cause. its advisable to consult a psychiatrist/neurologist for the treatment in the from of medication..
Answered: Tue, 16 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Gourav Monga's  Response

welcome to the forum

Don't worry and relax

As you have told he probably has somatic features of anxiety which might be due to exam no need to get worried

However physician's consultation should be ought once followed by a psychiatrist if needed.......

Good Luck


Answered: Mon, 15 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor