Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Right sided hemiparesis. Is there any way to regain original strength and body shape?

Hi, This is yathish from byndoor, some one given the information about I G Bhat so i m requesting doctor to have a look about my father health, he went off right side haemofebia( stroke ,right side no strenght and voice is not clear) ,doctor is there any way to get back original strenght and body shape to my father ,can you please look into this and reply me please.....
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
it depends upon the duration of stroke,when did your father got stroke, for how much duration, whats his age, is he addicted to some drugs, any history of previous disease.

after getting all these data we will be able to answer your question.
Answered: Sat, 13 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor