Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Right knee pain. Whom i should consult?

sir ,my wife (aged 35) has complained right knee pain 6 months ago . Then a local alopathic doctor prescribed for calcium tablet for 3 months and few painkiller tablets . but after completion of medicine problem raises again .ra factor is negetive and aso is 1:200 . i used homeo pathy for a few months also . it is not painful when touching the outside the affected area . i am wondering to whom i should consult . i am staying in bhubaneswar ,orissa . kindly suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthCare Magic

Hope you are doing good. You should contact an Orthopedic specialist for pain at the joints ( Knee ). Before getting any tablets like calcium you should check her calcium level and uric acid.
After physical examinintion and investigation you orthopedic doctor will give you better idea about the pain management treatment and you will know the exact diagnosis.

I hope have answered your query, feel free to ask if you have any query. wish you wife good health. Regards
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor