Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Right hand numbness, sweating in hands, difficulty in moving hand, shoulder pain, CT scan showed left parietal MCA infarct. What treatment is advisable?

HI sir, This is anandbabu, my mother is suffering with Right hand numbness, sweat in the hand, she can t perfectly move the right hand, pain in the shoulder , CT scan had showed of having left parietal small M.C.A infarct. Doctors are not saying any formalities, please suggest me any Treatment or any operation should be done.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
This report suggest that your mother is having decreased blood supply to particular part of the brain and that is causing weakness and pain in her right shoulder. Her treatment is not surgery but physiotherapy as at this movement we can not predict how much time it will take for her to recover from her illness.
Also there may be possibility that her weakness may not recover.Take care of her blood pressure as well.
Answered: Fri, 20 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor