Ribcage and Back Pain feel like there is a vice around body. Whom should i consult for this ?

Ribcage and Back Pain feel like there is a vice around my body My ribs hurt so bad that i can t breathe more than a shallow breath or stand up fully straight. It is just one about half way up my rib cage and it hurts in the front and the back of my body but not the side. When i push on the front the back hurts. It feel as though I have popped my rib out of place, is that possible? I slept on my side on the floor, have done yoga , and lifted close to 50 lbs. repeatedly (which I am used to) I am not sure if any or all of these are the cause? I am 23 and female, but i have a clear medical history . What kind of doctor should I see?
Mon, 2 May 2011