Rhythm in my ear

So i frequently hear everything in the same type of rythm. My voice even. And it has occured since i was little. It happens on and off, and i recall it stopping for awhile, but it has been very frequent recently. I constantly try to explain it to people. Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? I also have Hashimoto's disease, if that could possibly have anything to do with it. I'm 16 now and was diagnosed with Hashimoto's at the age of 9. Help please. :(
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

I had similar kind of sensation in my ears and they usually happen when i am fasting and i am stressed out. Hence the problem could be more of low sugars and stress related.  Hence you could try having some sugars. Calm yourself.  You can probably try counting numbers, or some other methods to decrease the stress and tension.  Continue the treatment as advised by your doctors... All the best for your future...:-)

kiran's  Response

Hi Nikki, I m dr.kiran. pls mail me your details of history, investigations and the treatment. I will try to help you. my id drkiran_81@yahoo.com.

kiran's  Response