Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Rheumatic Fever, Pentids 12lac taken, skin problem

Dear Sir, I want to know how I can get appointment with Dr.Devi Setty in Assam or West Bengal.My ward is suffering from Rheumatic Fever .She took Pentid 12lac.from eight and half year to 21 years.Now she is having skin with some problem.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
we the Healthcare magic gives our best advise regarding the health issue and we are not arranging the appointment with any physician neither the health magic have got such information for any doctor beside the health care magic medical team, of course you can ask the question and I would love to answer your question, hope this information helps you, have nice day.
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor