Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Respiratory problems, difficulty breathing when climate changes. Taking ambrolite syrup. Cure?

good morning doctor Sir I have a respiratory problem i find difficult to breathe sometime actually very rare when climate changes i m facing this problem today too what should i do minimize its occurrence or get completely cured i take Ambrolite -2s syrup when this happens please suggest something
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  338
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Thanks for query
Your symptoms are suggestive of asthma for which you need to consult a pulmonologist and get your lung locally examined. Along with that you should have a chest x-ray PA view done along with a pulmonary function testing with bronchodilator reversibility which will conclusively prove your asthma. You should have taken inhalers as and when required in the form of levosalbutamol 2 puffs for symptomatic relief. Proper asthma medications after diagnosis will help you to control your symptoms.
Thank you.
Answered: Mon, 15 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor