Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Resources for cutaneous tuberculosis treatment

Where can I find a list of doctors and treatment centers in the United States that deal with cases of cutaneous tuberculosis and mycobacterium? My dad is having difficulty with only oral treatment and it is primarily manifesting in his skin and joints . Any information on centers or specialists is welcome.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  298
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You can consult any Infectious Disease specialist Doctor. Dermatologist may be able to treat for cutaneous TB. Let your father eat high protein diet rich in pulses, eggs, chicken. If he has joint pains as well he may need Rheumatologist consult.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor