Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Repeated spells of mild goosebumps on the arm on different spots. Worrisome?

I have goosebumps only in my right arm and in differents spots .not in the whole area as normally happen,furthermore it seems not to go to al the stages ofa regular goosebump is like stops in the middle..more like a mild goosrbump but that will kast longer an hapen repeatdly.i would like to know if i should worry about this symptomm
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  578
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Usually, if it is goosebumps, regulary, then
it should not be a big problem. But, the thing is,
it has to be differentiated from various kinds
of rash.

So, a Physical examination is mandatory to assess this
since there are variety of other causes that needs to be ruled out.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications.

Wish you good health!
Answered: Wed, 30 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor