Removed Gall bladder, pain with heavy sweats and difficulty in breathing. Is it normal after gall bladder removal?

Hello, I had my gall bladder removed 12 weeks ago and since then i have had pain where my gallbladder once was. this pain happened twice in the middle of the night, and once after eating a meal. When this happens, it is hard for me to breath, i am gasping for air and my whoel body breaks out into a heavy sweat. the last time it happened the area where my gall bladder was was pulsing. Is this a normal aftermath of gall bladder removal? i cant identify something that i had eaten in common each of the times that it has happened, so i am not really sure what could be causing this. Any direction or thoughts on this is very helpful.
Tue, 12 Feb 2013