Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Release sperm quickly during sex. Unable to perform sex. How to rectify?

I have a problem of quick release of sperm at the time of sex with my wife. I am 25 years old. Height 5 10 and weight 65. I am very frustrated right now for this problem every time. At the time of sex when she touches my penis or sucks my penis, at that moment automatically my sperm is releasing. So please help me. I can t do sex also with her for this problem. Before starting sex only my sperm is releasing. I have acidity problem and asthma also. now I need a very fast recovery from this problem to do a happy sex with her next time.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  5794
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting Premature Ejaculation In majority of cases Premature ejaculation is mind related and due to anxiety..Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety and there by improve your sexual performance,
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vitamins A,C,E,D.fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking .
4)Take some anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
Discuss this issue with your wife she will be of much help to solve your problem.
Consult qualified sexologist to learn some techniques to delay ejaculation.
You can take medications like Sildenafil and Dapoxine after consulting your family Physician.
There are no short cuts in achieving the results it will take 2-3 months time.
Answered: Tue, 26 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor