Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Regular periods, severe pain. Prescribed pause mf medication. History of PCOD. Treatment?

Hi Dr, I have normal bleeding during my periods but have very bad pain. Someone i know recommended Pause MF tablets i want to know if I may take the tablet for pain. i dont want my cycles to be affected. i have PCOD but i have been getting my periods regularly for the last 4 years. i am 37 years old and single. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ma'am and welcome.

I can understand how this can be frustrating, in such a scenario you can take 1 tablet of dicyclomins SOS, but I would prefer it if you would go through this with your doctor first, as I do not wish to cause an interference with another doctors treatment.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.
Answered: Mon, 7 Jul 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor