Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Regular periods, normal health with less growth. Taking aloe vera. Where do I get kanchnaar gugal?

Hi Doctor, Sorry I did not mention the menstrual history.My periods are ok,regular because I even know when to expect them and they are very normal with no pains,no complications,I even Jog when am in my periods and it is just ok,I sleep well,but just the bother of having that growth.The scan showed that they were two and the larger one measuring 7.64cm in diameter. I have also been taking Aloe Vera,where do I get the Kanchnaar gugal,Varunadi Ghan,Laghu Manjisthadi ghan and Chandraprabha vati? Annonymous
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You have not mention the site of growth, whether it is in your genital tract or else where.
But any type of growth go for evaluation and get it diagnosed properly.
Do not try these type of medicines for having any growth.
They are not going to help by any way and time will be wasted to see its effect and your problem may increase.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Mon, 8 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor