Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Regular periods, difficulty in conceiving, diagnosed with tubal blocks, endometriosis, have undergone all test for IVF. Advice on further process?

Dear Dr, i lost my baby 5yrs back due to high B.P so my placenta blast separately. due to that since i am trying for the past 5yrs. but we lost lot money and mentally disturbed. After that i had done 2 times laproscopy for tubal block. Now they are saying i have BOTH TUBES BLOCKED ; ENDOMETRIOSIS ; RIGHT OVARY PROBLEM. But i have periods regularly and utreus are normal. Now atlast they said to go for IVF . Now i went to MMM Hospitan n chennai and i met Dr.Thangam varma. i am doing all the test for IVF. Reports not yet received. Kindly advice me further process. Regards Abirami Sridhar
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
In case of both tubes being blocked, the only possible way for conception is through IVF. You should go ahead with IVF. Only thing you have to do is to find cause of high BP & loss of baby in last pregnancy so that same thing should not recur. You can ask your doctor for detailed investigations, but at least you can do LAC, anti beta2 glycoprotein antibodies & anticardiolipin antibodies. If any of these is positive, the tragedy can be prevented by giving you some medicines that you doctor will prescribe you.
wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 8 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor