Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Regular periods after getting off birth control, trying to conceive, no periods since 2 months with brown discharge. Pregnant ?

Hello doctor, im writing you in regards to my health. Ok so to keep it short I came off of Bc im August of 2012 so from August to December I had got my regular period back. 5-7 days the normal once a month cycle. So January of 2013 I didn t get my period, and in February I didn t either. Me and my partner are trying to concieve. So now its march, and im noticing a stringy pinkish/light brown discharge what can this mean am I pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for query.
If your periods are regular after stopping birth control pills,and you are 2 months overdue.
pregnancy test done with kit at home.
Get ultrasound done,for foetal cardiac activity because you are having mild discharge.
took folic acid.
Consult a gynae.
Take care
Answered: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor