Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Regular periods. No pregnancy. Have crest and trough. Taken Krimson-35. Can I become pregnant?

Hi doctor, I got married 6 months back. Iam getting my periods regularly. But still iam not pregnant. So i consulted with doctor, after doing checkup, she said me that i have problem in ovulation that sometimes iam ovulating but someday im not.(i.e. crest and trough) So she prescribed me Krimson-35. I have completed one strip. Iam worried about the problem. Whether iam getting treated in the proper direction. The problem which i have, whether it can be cured. can i become pregnant?..please suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
You should worry about infertility at least one year after regular effort. Krimson-35 contains an anti-androgenic drug and estrogen. You can wait for some more time for natural conception to occur and then get investigated. The array of tests include assessment of hormones, abnormalities of genital organs, response of the uterus to hormones and male factor evaluation. Then only you can be advised treatment. I do not think you have an incurable problem, but I advice you not to be hasty in taking medicines as unnecessary use of drugs without proper diagnosis does more harm in treatment of infertility. So, consult an infertility specialist and get advice. Take care.
Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor