Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Regular period, blood and urine test normal, trying to conceive

hi, i am sabina, i have a 7 year old son and seeking to concieve for 2nd baby (normal delivery in 2005), my age is 34 and my hubby is 40 we are trying seriously to conceive from past 2 years but not clicking....i had my mentural cycle on April 4th and visited a lady doctor on 9th April for a general test....she checked internally and said everything is fine you can conceive...but given my blood and urine tests and also she has asked me to get HCG test and serial focillular scan to check my ovulation dates i guess....but since everything is normal i did not want to go for these two tests....could you suggest please
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
  User's Response
She likely asked you to get a hsg. Hysterosalpingogram is a specialized xray. Dye is injected into the uterus through the cervix. It then flows into the fallopian tubes. xrays are taken. It is a test to see if a womans tubes are open. It is a good idea.
The serial follicular scan may not be necessary but is helpful. If you do not want to do if, try using an over the counter ovulation predictor kit. They are found near the pregnancy tests.
Answered: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor