Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Regular blood test showed high blood sugar. How can I get rid of this without diet control?

hello doc My name is mubeen. I recently came to know that i am diabetic when i just casually did the blood checkup it showed 545 which was really shocking for me. I am very worried now because i cannot be the way i was before like eating habits. I am foody person doctor pls advise me how to go about it. About my diet but actually i dont want to diet but i am ready to workout for 2 hrs a day.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
It good that you have asked question because you care for yoursef,your blood sugar level is very high my advise would be please consult a Physician and recheck your FBS and PPBS and take your disease seriously.If required take insulin or anti diabetic medicines as advised by your Physician remember at present no cure for diabetes but can always be controlled with diet, exercise and drugs.
In case it turns out Diabestes you have to take a diabetic diet what is your age ? now take help of dietician to suit your need and medically advisable foods and also start exercise but remember it is not a substitute for diet but diet and exercise compliment each other.
Please take care of your health.
Answered: Thu, 11 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor