Regular bloating, enlarged belly, pain on left side during sex, under severe stress, chronic back pain. What could be wrong?

i suffer from extreme bloatedness, suffer all day everyday with it. no matter what weight i am/was i always look heavily pregnant. i sometimes have severe pain on my left side during sex, the pain is in the area over my hip and is a very internal pain. i have alot of stress in my life and go through stages of depression very regularly. my diet isnt super but it isnt over bad either, i am quite sedentary as i have had chronic back pain since i was 17 or so, it makes running/exercising very difficult. thought it might be IBS but i dont suffer from constipation or diarrhea . any ideas as to what is wrong with me as i know it is not normal, thanks.
Fri, 5 Apr 2019