Redness, irritation, yellow discharge from penis. Painful urination. Negative for STDs. Taken Canestan

The tip of my penis is red and irritated, when I first started noticing the irritation , I would frequently have discharge coming out . Usually it was clear or a bit white, but one time it was definitely yellow. I feel a bit of pain in urination, and definitely notice it rubbing against my underwear all day long everyday. I've tested negative for chlamydia , gonnorhea, syphillis, HIV, and hepatitis. I also took a Canesten oral tablet thinking it was a yeast infection, and I have been trying a Candida diet right now as well, doesn't seem to be helping....
Thu, 5 Sep 2013