Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Reddish white growth on penis. Internet says Hirsuties cornaea glandis. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor There are some rounded reddish white growth on the neck of my penis . It happened after I had sex with my wife after my recent marriage. I am not feeling any pain. I searched the disease through internet, confirmed it to be pearly penile paules medically known as Hirsuties cornaea glandis. Kindly suggest me the cure and prescribe the medicines.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. I see the bad habit of people going through internet pictures and other articles for health matters. I suggest it is very bad habit. Doctor treat not only symptomatic but also from their experience. 90% of the treatment is based on doctor's experience.

Most of the information available on the internet has a foot note and disclaimer. You can have it for research but not for self diagnosis. Self diagnosis can be dangerous. Therefore please visit a nearby skin specialist or physician at least to have expert opinion. Let them do their job.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 29 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor