Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Reddish spots on the penile foreskin, frequent urination. Had unprotected sex. What is happening?

Hi I am 22 years old and I had unprotected sex 2 years ago tested for HIV which was negative but I have been peeing a lot since summer 2012 and I recently went to the doctors and they give me ciprofloxacin but that still didnt stop the peeing it made it worst because I have to force myself to pee when I have the urge which is every ten minutes. And now small red dots are showing on my foreskin on the inside when I pull it down and on my penis head but they don t hurt or itch or burn whe I finally pee it just difficult to pee I dont know why or what it is and I just noticed that a have a yellow small it above my anus , I don t know if it s the cause of me feeling a little pain to go to the bathroom. Please help do you have an idea?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed what is called as Stricture of the Urethra following unprotected sex.
However this can be confirmed only by following tests like
1)Ultrasound scanning
2) Retrograde and Mictirating Cysto urothrogram (M.C.U.).
Please consult qualified Urologist for evaluation and further management.
Answered: Fri, 15 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor