Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Reddish protruding eyes. Have pituitary problems. Could it be the reason? Thyroid levels normal

Sir, I m 59, &have had bloodshot, protruding eyes since Aug. 1967! My eyelashes grow straight, instead of curl. My Thyroid has been checked by many Endocrinologists,& they find nothing! I have a Pituitary problem. Can you please call me, I live alone, I m a Tennis Pro. No sugar,drugs,beer, perfect diet , my number is (704) 0000.PLEASE!
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!
I can understand your problem. But, unfortunately, we do not have the facility to call you back directly. You can call the customer care and ask for doctor's call or chat. Regarding your clinical condition, though you may have thyroid problem directly, pitutary abnormality can also lead thyroid hormonal problems indirectly. However, we need to rule out certain other things as well since these kind of clinical features can be because of few other reasons also. Physical examination is mandatory to assess this. Let me know if you have have any clarifications.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:

Wish you good health!
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor