Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Reddish line on the buttocks with pain. Reason?

My butt has been sore for a couple of days. I thought maybe I slept on it wrong and may have bruised my coccyx. But earlie today I took a look in the mirror ad there is a red line that starts at the top of my butt crack and goes about half way down. It does not itch or burn . I say it s a pain of maybe 3/10. It s just irritating. I feel it most when I sit, but I still feel it when I m standing and walking around. The pain has not subsided or gotten worst. It just constant.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  387
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
as per your symptoms and your history you must have hurt your back.right now just have an analgesic combined with serratopeptidase.after 3 days with this medication you will be perfectly alright.kindly note wear loose dress these days till you recover.if burning is very much apply ice pack.
Hope you get well soon
Answered: Sun, 14 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor