Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Reddish brown round spots in inner thigh groin

im 29 years old when i was six yrs old me and my mother was hit head on by a drunk driver knocking us spinning 150 yds i was si=ittibg on the consoie and my mother seen the car coming and grabed me by my waste and held on i still hit the windshield with ny head then came backward then forward into the dash. i had alt on glass in my head n one piece so large it was speekin in my head instead of out the hospital had to remove it a week 19 i had my first child n with the epirdorl they couldnt get it right n clipped my spin and left it leaking cause me miragranes and blacking out for a month then i had a blood pacth done ive had 3 more children since and every time it happens or they have a hard time with it. since my last one this past jan. its been aweful n now feels like to of my disc are out it hurt in my upper n lower back in my hips both legs my feet swell n im in alot of pain all the time someday i cant hardly get out of bed went to er a dr laughed at me please help me and i get alot of headaches and miragraine with it
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  664
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum
you need to take antibiotic and pain killer medicine
better to consult good doctor
ct scan or x ray will tell more
apply only antibiotic cream over it
dont rub ,popped it
for swelling in leg ,do RFT ,LFT .

i hope i answered your question.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor