Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Reddish blister in the ear. Cure?

Hi I got a pimple in my ear then it popped and went watery and red blister it was sore went to doctors they gave me guiding cream to put on also this has started happening in my left ear now pimple then watery blister now red and sore I feel quite run down and have had a few water infections too recently don t know whether it s all linked what is it help
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From the way you have expressed your complaints, the problems you have is infected acne. As it may produce scar don't scratch it.
It is common during the adolescent period, due to hormonal changes.
As it has occurred only in the ear it can also be a boil.
But the treatment for both the conditions are almost same.
Simple application of an antibiotic cream like clindamycin cream + oral antibiotic + anti inflammatory drugs are enough to cure.
Avoid all allergic substances including allergic soaps
Best wishes
Answered: Sat, 13 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Manjula R's  Response
hi.. thanks for using HCM..
you could be having otitis externa, which is very painful condition..
see your ENT surgeon, send pus for culture and sensitivity, start antibiotics and analgesics based on the result..
do not use dirty ear buds for cleaning..use sterile buds..
all the very best..
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor