Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Red spots on penis head, sensitive to touch, burning on retracting foreskin. Treatment?

hi. the head of my penis has a few red spots and is sensitive by touch, when i pull the skin back on my penis during an erection it burns, and the line in the back of the penis that seems 2 hold head 2 the skin; but more closer 2 the head has a lil cut 4 quiet sumtime now. i think the cut came about from me bein 2 ruff. can u help doc?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  5794
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

Red spots are probably due to infection.

Infection can be bacterial, viral or fungal.

Your doctor can have some idea after examination only.

Investigations might be required for confirmation of diagnosis.

Please consult a Skin & VD specialist and meanwhile you can apply cotrimazole cream and avoid use of soap to clean glans.

Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic and posting your query.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

With good wishes,

Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma
Answered: Fri, 17 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor