Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Red spots inside vagina and bum. Raised lump found on vagina, feels uncomfortable. How to get rid of these spots?

I am only 13 and inside my Vagina i have found lots of red spots everywhere, near my bum as well and it isn t itchy. The whole vagina is quite red and obviously i am a virgin , there is also another quite big lump that is raised and white on the outside with a slightly brownish colour inside. i am really worried and doesnt really hurt just uncomfortable... it just suddenly came in the morning. how can i get rid of the spots and i really would like to know what you think it is without having to go to the GP thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The spots without any itching redness or change in size can be harmless pigmentation spots. However a direct examination is necessary for diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Fri, 2 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor