Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Red spot on vagina. Ingrown hair? What is the puss that oozed?

right, bit of a strange thing for you.. um ive never had it before but i was just about to get in the shower and i saw this small red spot thing near the top of my vagina could be like an ingrown hair or something but it didnt hurt when i squeezed it, and a fair bit of puss type stuff came out... and i could smell cheese. ew. do you know what it is? :s x
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you might be having Bartholin gland cyst.
It can not be ingrown hair follicle infection as it painless and ingrown infection is generally painful.
Consult gynaec and get examined.
If there is a cyst, get it excised with sac.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sat, 3 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor